21. května 2014

Life lately│Food, spring, and a little fashion

Hi everyone!
I've finally got around to writing this random kind of post again! I really like reading this type of posts on other people's blog or watching videos like this, and I haven't done this in a while, so I thought why not!
1. Studying Macroeconomics with the help of a giant Soy caramel frappuccino and some frozen raspberries | 2. Berry & hibiscus Refresha | 3. A yummy breakfast with my boyfriend on a day off | 4. Mac n' cheese in an American style diner with my Dad and my brother | 5. Home made sweet potato chips and tzatziki with some fresh veggies and balsamico dressing | 6. An afternoon snack with an ice-cold Somersby cider
1., 2., 3. Spring can be really lovely here in Prague.
1. I DIYed these trousers and thought they would go really well with my G'n'R tee | 2. One of my favourite clothing items | 3. And one of my favourite necklaces | 4. Bought my first pair of Doc Martens and wore them with my favourite tights! | 5. And I keep making flowercrowns and people seem to like them, yay!

So this is all for now, I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments what you've been up to at the moment!

Bye
Tess

4 komentáře:

  1. Kromě toho, že mi děláš chutě těma fotkama jídel i na instagramu.. vážně uvažuju, že si u tebe koupím nějakou čelenku! :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. prostě žeru ty tvoje vlasy! :) máš je strašně zajímavý!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Very Berry Refresher je muj nejoblibenejsi napoj ze SB!
    www.rinakrois.com

    OdpovědětVymazat