1. března 2016

Super Seven│February


Hello there! So far keeping up with the Kardashians my promise to blog more! This one's going to be my February Favourites. I think I'll try to keep it at seven products a month, we'll see. Anyway, let's get cracking!






Hugo Boss Ma Vie Eau de Parfum - I'm terrible at describing smells but this one smells fresh, light, feminine but not too girly in an in-your-face way. My favourite scent at the moment.

Nars Sheer Glow foundation in Siberia - Finally, a foundation fair enough for the ghost that is yours truly. Everybody's raved about this at one point or another. Sheer but buildable coverage, lightweight on the skin, nice wearing time. My preferred way of application is with a Beauty Blender.

Bioderma Hydrabio Serum - Such a nice lightweight serum. It's my favourite skin care step right now. Feels like you've splashed fresh water all over your face and locks the moisture in. Would recommend!

Essence Liquid Ink liquid eyeliner - Now this bad boy has been my go-to liquid eyeliner for absolute ages. It's extremely affordable, works really well, has a tiny skinny brush to apply the product with and doesn't. Smudge. At. All. Last for ages and trust me on this because I can go all day with it and sing a HC show in the evening and even after that it doesn't move one bit.

Too Faced Naked Eye eyeshadow palette - Oldie but a goodie! It's a staple in my everyday makeup routine. Some of the lightest shades are a wee chalky and all of them aren't completely without fall-off but I love them anyway. Perfect for  both neutral, natural eye makeup and smokey eye. 'Like a Virgin' is my go-to crease shade.

MAC Paint Pot in Painterly - For the longest time, I've been using the Too Faced Shadow Insurance as eyeshadow base but not since this one came into my posession! I use it either as a base (think more the sticky kind of base, not the sillicone-y one) for eyeshadow OR just on its own when I'm having a minimal makeup kind of day - it covers the little veins or discoloration I have on my eyelids.

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 01 - Because I'm so pale I almost get mistaken for a ghost or another kind of dead person, I thought bronzers and contouring products are a no-go for me. That was until I came across this bad boy. Now it's another all time favourite. I use it to contour my face since it's a nice, light colour and it's matte. Love.

Bonus categories

Film/TV Show: Pretty Little Liars. It's been a gulity pleasure although I fear it might be too long for me. I'm terrible with TV shows, I have so little patience!

Food/Drink: White tea! Bonus points if it's with peach.

Music: We Were Here album by BOY. I've been listening to it for a better part of the month.



What have you been loving through the month of February? Let me know down below! Hope you had a great month. Onwards to March now!

P.S. Čeští a slovenští čtenáři (asi spíš čtenářky :) ); vadí vám posty pouze v angličtině? Preferovali byste český překlad, a pokud ano; u všech článků? Nebo vám angličtina vyhovuje? Děkuji za feedback!

Tess




5 komentářů:

  1. Ohh that eyeshadow palette looks dreamy! You've also made me want to go smell that perfume & try out the Bioderma serum :) I still need to get into PLL one of these days!

    Claire xx
    J'adore.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. That palette is just gorgeous oh my gosh! I love NARS Sheer Glow too, I'm also a pale gal and their shade range is amazing. xx
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. tá paletka!! aj by mi bolo ľúto ju minúť :)
    MakeUpByVeo

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Ma Vie je úúúžasná vůně! kupovala jsem si své mamince k Vánocům a vždycky ji potají používám i já sama :D

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. Klidně piš anglicky, aspoň si procvičíme všichni angličtinu. :D
    Ten makeup a ta paletka! Wooow, závidím. :-)

    OdpovědětVymazat