15. listopadu 2017

Haul│Huge NYX haul (with SWATCHES)


'Tis no secret that NYX Cosmetics is one of my favourite brands. Their makeup is affordable, colourful, fun and always on trend and they have some amazing products. A while ago, I bought quite a lot from them and since then, I've tried and tested almost all of it so I can tell you what I think. Interested? Read on!

Let's start out with the palettes!

NYX Strobe Of Genius Illuminating Palette

 

This highlighting palette is really beautiful. It's pigmented without being too much and the shades are nice and wearable. Some of the darker shades I'll be wearing on my eyes but I mainly bought it to have in my kit anyway, so I love that there's an array of shades for all kinds of skintones.
My favourite shade is the one on the right in the bottom row.

NYX Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette

 

Here's a funny story; I've tried to scoop one of the shades out so I could put it in my Z-Palette and guess what happened? Yes, I broke it. I can still use it, though, since a large chunk of it still remains in the pan.
Anyway, I like this palette a lot, too. The pigmentation is nice, the shades are great, too, and it's another item I bought for my kit.
My favourite shade: top row, first on the left.

NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights

 

I have wanted this guy for such a long time! I don't wear really colourful eyeshadow that much but I thought I would experiment a little bit. I think this one would be great for cosplay, Halloween and the like as well. The pigmentation varies in this one but overall I think it's a cool palette with a great price tag.

NYX Pigments in 20 Vegas Baby and 06 Stunner


 NYX pigments are stunning and affordable; what more to wish for? I'll be sure to pick up more shades. Vegas Baby is a silvery gold glittery pigment that looks stunning on the eyes and will be amazing for the holiday season. Stunner is a gorgeous rose gold metallic shade with orange undertones that's perfect (not only) for Autumn.

NYX Eyeshadow Base in Black

 

Eyeshadow base is a product I love to use. Mostly, I just use a flesh toned one (like the MAC Paint Pot in Painterly, for example) but I thought it would be practical to have a black one in my kit since you can achieve different results with it. I haven't properly tried it out yet, though.

NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Taupe


To be quite honest, pencils aren't my favourite brow product. Generally, I much more prefer pomades and the like but if I want a more natural-looking brow, this pencil is quite a nice option. It's got a tiny nib and a spooly on the other end which I find extremely handy. Also the shade is nice. It could be tiny wee bit cooler-toned, though, but that being said, I have never come across a brow product cool-toned enough for me, haha!

NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash


I got this little guy for my kit, again. The wax is a really handy thing and that's what I mainly got it for.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat