2. října 2017

Super Seven│September


Hello, lovelies!
After many months, I am finally bringing you a monthly favourites post! For more info on the produtcts -- just read on!




NYX Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette in Warm Neutrals
I feel like this palette doesn't get enough recognition and it's quite a pity because it's a really affordable option for those of us who love warm, autumnal, red-ish shades. I really like the shades and I get a lot of use out of it. It's not as pigmented as some of the high-end alternatives but that would be too perfect, right? I am still able to create really nice looks with it. I prefer to use the lighter shades with a brush and the darker ones with a fingertip and I feel like that's the way to go with this palette.



NYX Liquid Suede in Soft-spoken
This one is my go-to lip colour for Autumn at the moment. I get on with NYX lip products really well in general but this is one of my favourite formulation by the brand.


NYX Total Control Drop Foundation in Porcelain
This is the first time ever I am a THIRD! lightest shade in a foundation! Anyway, this was my favourite foundation for Summer. It's lightweight, gives a good medium coverage and it looks really natural. The shade was a great match, as well. The only issue I had with it was that it was separating a bit on my nose (I get that with a lot of foundations, though) and the lasting power wasn't that astonishing but I really enjoyed using it. I've nearly ran out now (because I spilled a good third of it because I'm too clumsy for my own good).


Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
I feel like everyone has heard of this mascara a hundred times already. I can't help it, though; it's still my favourite mascara. My lashes are naturally quite long and curled and this mascara works amazingly on them. I cannot count how many times I've repurchased this, haha.



MUD Loose Powder in Zero
Some of you may know that I attended a MUA course this month. While being there, I bought a couple items by MUD. Make-up Designory (MUD) is an American professional makeup brand and one of the things I picked up was this. It's your standard translucent loose powder but I really enjoy using it. It's really fine, undetectable on the skin and I don't seem to have the issues I had while using MUFE's HD Loose Powder, when my concealer would oxidise for some reason after using the HD Powder.


I Love... Raspberry & Blackberry Cleansing Hand Gel
To be honest, I don't ever leave the house without a hand sanitizer in my bag. This one is my favourite at the moment. It doesn't leave a sticky residue and the smell is amazing; just like a raspberry lemonade. So lovely.

NUXE Reve De Miel Hand and Nail Cream
I admit that hand creams are not the usual item I tend to splurge on. BUT; I really like Nuxe as a skincare brand and this little number was unbelievably reasonably priced so I went for it and I love it. It smells great and at 50ml it's great to throw in your handbag and use on the go.

  
Bonus 8th item: Invisibobble Hair Tie
I know that this is supposed to be Super Seven but I just wanted to mention this little thing. Since I bought a pack of them a LONG time ago, this is the only kind of hair bobbles I've been using, without fail. It's just really great, holds your hair in place without damaging it as much and it lasts forever.


In the photo I'm wearing: the NYX foundation, liquid lipstick & eyeshadow palette, the Maybelline mascara and the MUD loose powder.

That concludes my favourites for the month of September. What were your favourite items? 

I hope that you're all doing super well and I'll see you in the next post!
xoxo Tess

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat