7. ledna 2018

Haul│Lush


Hello everyone!
I hope you had a great start of the new year and that you're feeling happy and energised. Today, I'm bringing you a Lush haul. As you may know, I'm an avid Lush fan; I've always been and I'll probably always be. I got a Lush gift card for Christmas so I decided to get some bits (most of it is skincare), since this year, one of my goals is to use more natural beauty and skincare items in my routine. So here is what I got!




Ocean Salt Self-Preserving Face And Body Scrub - vegan
This scrub contains sea salt, avocado butter, lime, grapefruit, silken tofu, mango butter, coconut oil and other amazing ingredients. It's quite a powerful scrub but if you use it gently on your face, it's all fine. I love the smell and it has brightening properties as well.
Just a heads-up; did you know you can take these Lush tubs back to a Lush store and exchange five of them for a fresh face mask?  


Once Upon A Time Naked Body Lotion - vegan, packaging-free
Since I have really dry, sensitive/reactive skin, I need something that's really moisturizing. This body lotion packs a punch, smells amazing (of apples but don't expect that strong, artificial apple smell. This one is suttle, nice and does last) AND is container-free, which is great. It also has many amazing ingredients in it, like various oils and butters. It starts melting in your hands while using it but I find it really easy and super quick to use (I don't enjoy spending a lot of time moisturizing my body, I find it boring) and I just rub whatever's left on my palms all over my hands.


Sherbet Dip Bath Bomb - vegan, packaging-free
I haven't tried this particular bath bomb yet but I LOVE Lush bath products. This one smells very citrus-y which I find very optimistic and stimulating. It has lemon, lime and grapefruit oils in it and I think it makes the water in your bath yellow/green/blue. Very excited to try it out!


Buffy Body Butter Scrub - vegan, packaging-free
Now, this might be a bit of a TMI situation but we're all friends here, right? Well, the skin on my bum is not 100% smooth; I tend to have little bumps over the skin there. It's not anything harmful or painfull but I'd prefer to have my bum smooth, thank you very much. If you find yourself in a similar situation (I know, for example that many people have such little bumps on the bicep area), what helps is regular exfoliating and moisturising. This particular product has helped me like nothing else has. I've had it multiple times and it's one of my firm Lush favourites. I use it in the shower as a massage bar/exfoliator and then wash it off and it leaves my skin noticeably smoother and moisturised. It contains various butters and also ground almonds, rice and aduki beans.

So, these are all the items I picked up this time! I have a lot more Lush items currently in my house, from shampoos and conditioners to other body lotions and face masks. I'm planning on doing another post on my favourites, so keep your eyes peeled! 
What are your Lush favourites? Do you use natural beauty or skincare products? What are your holly grails?

Until next time!
xoxo Tess

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat