28. června 2017

Haul│Healthy Food Shopping

Hello lovelies! Today, I'm going to share with you a little grocery haul I did recently.

I haven't been eating all that well, lately. I was sick, stressed out, lacking energy to cook properly and I could go on and on. I've decided that I need to get back on track with eating healthy, though because I know I felt much better when I was eating good food. 
I thought I would post this as an inspiration for those of you who are trying to eat healthy or just generally need some inspo when it comes to food!


Organic spelt oats and almond milk make a great porridge combo. With some kind of fruit (like blueberries here) it is one of my favourite breakfasts.
Carrying on with the organic train, we have vegetable stock which is great for soups, sauces and such, and unroasted & unsalted sunflower seeds for snacking of various forms.


Cold-pressed orange juice is a fridge staple to me. Same with maple syrup (although that is more of a cupboard staple, if I'm being precise here). These Nature Addict rice crackers with black pepper were AH-MAZING. I couldn't stop nibbling on them while watching Twin Peaks. Wasa wholemeal knäckebröd aka crispbread is one of my staples as well -- great for avocado toasts! Wholemeal spelt flour is great for baking as a wheat flour substitute; it contains less gluten, more fiber and is rich in protein and minerals. Dates I intended to use in baking and that I did - stay tuned for another blog post! The greek-style yoghurt I got to make tzatziki with and finally, I decided to try this lavender, verbena & rose herbal tea which I found to be great before sleep to calm me down.


Last thing I got were these two herbs; lemon balm and rosemary. I'm making myself a little herb garden -- I've got these two, basil, parsley and marjoram. I'm planning on getting more, of course.

That is all I got this time. I hope you enjoyed this little food haul. What's your favourite healthy food? Be sure to let me know in the comments!
xoxo Tess

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat