17. června 2017

Life Lately│Food, Flowers & New Flat

Happy Saturday, everybody!

Hope you've had a lovely week and you're about to have an even better weekend. I've spent this week at home, sick but last week, I managed to move the majority of my belongings to my boyfriend's place which we now inhabit together and I couldn't be happier.
Anyway, without further rambling, here are some photos I've taken lately, hope you enjoy!



A naked cake I baked for my Mum's birthday at the end of May. Despite me not being very experienced at baking cakes (I prefer other things to bake), it came out quite lovely!




A common ivy & grape hyacinth wreath I made on Bealtaine



A little jasmin bouquet from our garden


Things I'm growing: parsley, cats.



The new place 


Finally saw Wonder Woman. If you're on the fence about seeing it; go see it! It's amazing!


I wish my hair would just stay wavy 


A new skincare duo I'm trying. Ziaja is a Polish semi-natural brand & this line is with goat's milk.

I really hope you enjoyed this little wrap-up of my life lately! What have you been up to?

xoxo Tess

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat