26. září 2013

Life lately│Birthday, vegan baking and so on

Good evening, everyone! Today is my 22nd birthday, it's weird, I don't really feel like 22 yet but who am I to complain, right? Today was a little too rushed for my liking but my Mom came back home from her knee surgery in hospital, so I was really glad. In the afternoon, I met up with my friends Barbara and John and we headed to a cupcake-business-related meeting with our logo/website creator, a crazy-talented guy! Afterwards, I managed to buy birthday presents (long live Lush!) for my friends Jules and Misha whom we're having a bday party with tomorrow. Also I popped at Marks&Spencer to buy some Halloween candy, can't wait for Halloween as I love it to death.


Lee Stafford Hold Tight Hairspray & Nourishing Miracle Oil (Profimed), Sephora 3D Graphic Nails, Too faced Shadow Insurance & Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner (Sephora), shirt (Jennyfer)
Some of my presents and a manicure I created with the Sephora kit, it was cool but I couldn't have stopped picking at the studs, what a little kid I am.


The first time I'd ever baked vegan stuff. It was pretty tricky, especially the frosting but the result was quite tasty. I still need to perfect it, though.


Photos from our show last Saturday. The first photo's our whole band, Emergency (Paul, me, John) and the second is me with Alex, my dear friend and ex-band mate from my former band.

Finally, I'd like to do a little self-promo! If you like cupcakes, muffins and stuff like that, feel free to check out our Instagram page or like Monster Cupcakes on facebook here. Sorry to be shameless like that except I'm not sorry.

I hope everyone's doing great, I'm now waiting for my boyfriend to arrive and we're gonna watch a movie together. Quite nice birthday!
Tess

4 komentáře:

  1. how pretty.love the nails!
    hope to see you on blog and would love to keep in touch on bloglovin or fb. let me know:)

    kisses
    www.gulaabigirl.com

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Thank you! I don't have a bloglovin profile nor do I have a fb blog page, sweetie :/ maybe some time in the future, I'll think about it! xx

      Vymazat
  2. I love your nails and the cupcakes!!

    OdpovědětVymazat