29. září 2013

Nails│Pastel leopard

Topshop Tidal, S-he 178, Topshop Nail Art Pen Nightrider

Hi there everyone! Just a quick little post today for I'm sick and not feeling very well. I was a little bored today, though, so I put toghether this manicure and I think it turned out quite pretty! The products used are above plus I sealed it with Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Hardener as the nail art pen fades quickly without it.

Finally, here's a cute song for you, it's Inside Outside by The Grates and it's my favourite song by them. One girl on youtube commented on this video, saying 'Makes me want to dance in my underwear, kicking all the people out of my life who have hurt me, all while twirling a ribbon.' and it sums it up pretty well! Hope you're all having an amazing weekend and good luck to those whose semester starts on Monday (like me, haha)!

Tess

7 komentářů:

  1. This looks so good! It's a shame the nail art pen fades quickly!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Thanks! Yes, it is but on the other hand, if you mess up on a design, you can smear it off, redraw and seal afterwards and then it's alright :) xx

      Vymazat
  2. Such sweet nails! Looks simply adorable.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. napriek tomu ze leoparda nemusim, nadrehna kombinacia farieb a celkovo sa mi to paci :)

    OdpovědětVymazat