21. září 2013


They give free Lindt bears in our local grocery store when you shop there, I've had so many lately.


This is such a food post. I love donuts and haven't had any in so long. This was a banana one. Plus I love fruit and this was my pre-gig snack - dragonfruit, grapes and pomegranate (my favourite fruit ever).


One of the reasons I love going to hardcore shows is the atmosphere; like one big family. We went to see our friends Empty Hall of Fame and a band called Eat Me Fresh I hadn't seen before. I was really tired after running errands and our own band practising that day but I had a great time anyway. Also I managed to lose my ear plugs. I keep losing them like crazy.

I think the next post will be lipstick-themed because I bought total of 6 lip products last few weeks. Talk about obsession. Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend, I'm now enjoying my fruit salad and waiting for my bandmates to arrive, we're playing a gig in a couple hours. Tomorrow I'm planning on baking vegan cupcakes, wish me luck with that!

Tess


3 komentáře:

  1. mnam ten salatik :)

    POSLEDNY TYZDEN BIELENDA GIVEAWAY: http://biancaprincipessa.blogspot.sk/2013/09/bielenda-super-mega-giveaway.html

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Where, WHERE can I buy dragonfruit in Prague?

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. They sell it at Kaufland, although very sporadically :/

      Vymazat