17. září 2013

Life lately

As my birthday slowly approaches, I can’t help myself but feel a little sad. I’m like that, every year, don’t know why, though. Days are getting shorter and darker and Uni starts in less than a month.
So I treated myself a bunch of cute stuff. The pink cableknit sweater and the rose scarf are both from H&M, peach & almond body lotion is from Marks&Spencer, double earrings from Six and I found my little Cottonflower Sephora perfume I completely forgot I’d had (so it counts as new as well, haha). I also bought powder pink slippers at F&F for the colder months to arrive.
I couldn’t have resisted a box of Chai tea bags at M&S, either. So now I’m listening to The Grates whom I rediscovered today, painting my nails pale pink and going to have some Chai teda afterwards while watching Gigolos. Coziness for the win!

Tess.

3 komentáře:

  1. uuu svetrik ma nadhernu-prenadhernu farbu <3

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. It looks like you skinned a teddybear to get those slippers!

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Oh no way, that sounds too cruel! They're soft and comfy like that, though, haha.

      Vymazat